Amanda is an associate with the firm and enjoys the intense preparation involved in bringing a case to trial.
Amanda is a creative thinker who engages happily with complex legal problems. While still in law school, she drafted an amicus brief that was submitted to the Inter-American Court of Human Rights and served as a teaching assistant for Boston College Law School’s Legal Interviewing and Client Counseling course.
- Summer Associate, Krokidas & Bluestein LLP
- International Human Rights Practicum, Boston College Law School
- Research Assistant, Boston College Law School
- J.D., Boston College Law School (2020)
- B.A., honors, John Hopkins University (2015)